Saturday, October 22, 2011

Abducted by Readathon hourse 1-3



1st hour of readathon: I read two pages out of I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason by Susan Kandel and fell back to sleep.





2nd hour of readathon: I had two rather large cups of coffee, did two loads of laundry and read another 20 pages. Whilst listening to the Ben Folds Five/ Nick Hornby cd titled "Lonely Avenue"






3rd hour of readathon: more laundry, more coffee, and I FINISHED I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason whilst listening to My Chemical Romance.


Now I will be listening to In The Company of Cheerful Ladies: The #1 Ladies Detective Agency while running some errands and putting up all the laundry I was doing this morning and checking in on all my readathon buddies!

PS: Dad came by and couldn't figure out what was wrong with my car. It is overheating but has plenty of fluid. So I'll have to take it to Kwik Kar next weekend and see what they think it is. But it was nice to see my dad for a bit. He came in and played with Riley. 

4 comments:

fakesteph said...

Sleep sounds nice. I drank an entire pot of coffee already this morning. I might make another. :) You've finished one more book than I have and I've actually been pretty committed to reading today. Go you!!!

Marq said...

Good luck! I think I will be taking a nap soon.

Nan said...

Good luck with the car. Happy reading and enjoy the read-a-thon!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Awesome! I'm having fun, but I've had to dial down my expectations of what I'm going to finish today, but I'm cool with that!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs