Sunday, November 4, 2012

Abducted by Sundays in Bed With...11.4.12

I purposefully did not set my clocks back last night because I wanted to get up at my normal time and have this extra hour to spend reading on my Sunday morning and blogging about it!


As we are getting closer and closer to the Holiday season I am working pretty much ever Sunday. Usually just for a few hours (like today I work from noon to three). Which basically means my second job encroaches on my life just enough that I don't have much time for reading on Sundays, but not so much that I am drained and grumpy by the end of the day.

So taking advantage of my extra hour this morning was a MUST! And I spent it curled up on the couch with...


Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me edited by Ben Karlin and featuring the writings of comedians like Stephen Colbert, Will Forte, Rodney Rothman, and Larry Wilmore.

I am about 3/4ths the way through this one and while there are some writings that have me laughing out loud there are others that were severely disappointing (**cough**colbert**cough**).

Well, it is about that time to take a shower and get ready for church! I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I can't believe Colbert was disappointing! I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Love the title, but am also surprised that Colbert didn't bring, surely he's been dumped enough to have some good material!XD

fakesteph said...

I haven't heard about this book yet, but it sounds really fun!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs