Saturday, January 5, 2013

Abducted By 2013 Challenge!!!


It is time to announce the winners of my 2012 15,000 pages challenge!

CONGRATULATIONS 

go to...............

ANNETTE from Annette's Book Spot won the prize for the most books read with a grand total of 64 books, making her average page count 234 pages!

JESSIE MARIE from The Daily Bookmark with an awesome total of 36 books towards the 15,000 page goal making her average page count 416!!!

Personally I'm intimidated by any book over 350 pages so I'm terribly impressed!

They each win a $10 gift card!!!

Also, I got so much positive feedback about this challenge, and so many requests to host it again, that I figure I'll give it another go as well!!!

This time I'm making some changes though.

So, I'm now presenting you with the "How Many Pages Will You Read???" challenge!


You can decide to shoot for either of the following goals:

15,000 pages 

or for you over achievers out there...

30,000 pages!!!

Basically, just set your goal and keep track of how many pages you read. At the end of the year you'll submit your pages and there will be one prize from the pool of people who read 15,000 and a separate prize for those who met the goal of 30,000!

However, I will NOT lock you in! So if you aim high and shoot for the goal of 30,000 but don't make it, you can still enter to win the 15,000 page prize.




Thank you all so much for your encouragment and participation! I hope you will all come back in February for my...


which will be starting in exactly...

DAYS!!!!

5 comments:

Annette Mills said...

Yea! Thanks so much! I am in for 30,000 for 2013!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Yes! I am so in this!! I'll probably add it to my master challenge list tomorrow!

fakesteph said...

Congrats to Annette and Jessie Marie! I am SO PSYCHED for the Levithan Loveathon.

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I will totally sign up for your challenge! And I'm excited to read my first Levithan book this February!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Congrats to Annette and Jessie! And I'm definitely going to sign up for your challenge! And I'm going to put your Levithan Loveathon button on my blog! :D

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs