Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-thon Hours 1-5


The first chunk of Dewey's read-a-thon seems to have flown by!

Of course, I did come in a little on the late side...

but that is okay because I already finished one of my graphic novels!

I have had a surprising lack of caffeine in my system today! I just made myself a cup of tea but I forgot to by coffee creamer last night (I KNOW I KNOW HOW COULD I???) so tea was all I had. But I do have quite a bit of Dr. Pepper chilling in the fridge!

Here is the list of my progress:

TBR LIST:

Odd Is On Our Side - Koontz
House of Odd - Koontz
A Wrinkle In Time - L'Engle
Maybe a Miracle - Strause - I started this one but I've only gotten about an half hour in
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Smith
Misery - King
Heroes - ?

None Read-a-thon activities

English assignment
clean apartment
set up antenna
get hair cut

Now I'm trying to decide on lunch....

I was thinking I would run and get some Qdoba but now I'm all snuggled in with my books and don't really feel like leaving the house...conundrum!

3 comments:

The Relentless Reader said...

Did you clean your apartment on readathon day? No no no! That's against the rules! LOL, just giving you a hard time ;) I hope you're having a fantastic day!

Jennifer~ Team Otter Cheerleader!
The Relentless Reader

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Wooohoo! Great start! No hair cut yet, though, eh? I thought you were going to do that first thing? Oh, well, today is for reading, anyway! Good luck! You can do it!!!

Tanja said...

You could read while you're having your hair cut :) Have fun!

Tanja
#TeamOtter

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs