Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-thon hours 6-10


The last five hours of the Read-a-thon have been pretty fun. I'm starting to feel a little tired though, mainly because I didn't get much sleep last night.

(1 hour later)
So I started to write this post a while ago to get it ready to be posted at the 10 hour mark. And right after I finished putting in the basics (the lists that follow) I laid down to listen to my audio book of Maybe a Miracle and totally fell asleep! At one moment I'm looking at the clock thinking it is 20 minutes until 4pm (CST) and the next thing I know it is 40 minutes after!

I've decided I need to move around a bit more in order to get my second wind. So I'm going to post this, and then I'm going to watch an episode of Angel whilst I do my English assignment (it has to be submitted by midnight tonight so I must get it done) and then I'll go get my hair cut and make it back in time for I think hour 12.

Total consumption today:

1 bowl of frosted mini wheats
2 cups of earl gray tea
2 cans of Dr Pepper
3 slices of Papa Johns garden fresh pizza

TBR List:

Odd Is On Our Side - Koontz

House of Odd - Koontz - I started this one and I have about 100 pages left
A Wrinkle In Time - L'Engle
Maybe a Miracle - Strause - I'm about 3 hours in and I'm really enjoying it!
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Smith
Misery - King
Heroes - ?

Non Read-a-thon Activities: 

English assignment
clean apartment
set up antenna
get hair cut

2 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Awesome job, Bittner! I think napping is perfectly fine, but I can't because I'm at Kim's house and that might be rude since I'm only here for until this evening. I'm so glad you get to participate in Readathon!!

Joy Weese Moll (@joyweesemoll) said...

Good luck with your English assignment and your hair cut. I hope you can get back to Read-a-Thon soon!

Team Otter Cheerleader, Joy

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs