Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abducted by Teaser Tuesday


Well, here we are, another Tuesday!

Today is also March 1st! Which means that Maeve Binchy's new novel Minding Frankie comes out today! I pre-ordered it from Amazon back in December so I should be receiving it in the mail tomorrow! I plan on spending the week finishing Anna and the French Kiss followed by Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness) which is my book for book club, then on Saturday morning I'm going to take Minding Frankie to brunch at La Baguette! I'm very excited about this :o) I love making brunch dates with my books!

However, because I haven't received Minding Frankie yet and I don't have Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness) with me at work, I'm going to be forced to use Anna and the French Kiss as my book for my Teaser Tuesday.

Don't forget that Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (I can't make that a link because my work computer has it blocked for some reason :( sorry MizB)

So here is my Teaser for Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

now I'm only on page 61 but I'm going to use a teaser from page 192



The room is silent. After a moment, I roll back over. I slowly, slowly stretch out my leg until my foot brushes his ankle. His intake of breath is sharp. And then I smile, because I know he can't see my expression through the darkness.



Oooh steamy!!!

Well, I better get back to work now so I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I so want to read this book!!!

Unknown said...

I hope reading Alanna isn't the painful experience that Mandy's anticipating. :)) Otherwise I will feel horribly guilty for inflicting it on everyone.

So much pressure, picking out a book for the BookBabes.

I've heard good things about Anna and the French Kiss. If you give it a positive endorsement, I'll pick it up.

Bookworm Lisa said...

This book has a lot of great buzz going on. Thanks for the teaser.

http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday.html

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I've been hearing about Anna and the French Kiss for a looooong time now. I want to read it, even though I was reluctant to before (it didn't seem like my kind of book) but I've never read a bad or even tepid review on it. Can't wait to get to Minding Frankie! As soon as I finish The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest I'll start on Binchy. I try to only read 1 kindle book at a time, whereas its okay to cheat on paperback and hardback books with other paperbacks and hardbacks.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs