Monday, September 23, 2013

Banned Book Week: #Bookphotoaday 9.23.2013


#bookphotoaday is hosted by Megan over at megancstroup.blogspot.com and today's pic is of where we like to read.

Usually I like to read sitting up on my couch or in my chair in my living room. But I've recently had a friend come to stay so the living room has sort of become her room so now I've taken to reading in bed...


I didn't intend for my picture to be so small, and believe it or not I actually do know how to fix it, but it is almost 10:30 at night here and I'm really tired and have a big test tomorrow, so I think this one will do just fine. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Bed was far and away the most popular answer today. :)

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Awww, Riley. He looks so sad! Cheer up, Riley! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs