Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays…Sept 17th

images

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s list is all about our Fall To Be Read books.

I’m horrible about making a TBR list for certain time frames and actually following through with them, but this one I think I might actually keep.

These are the 5 books that I plan on reading during the October 12th read-a-thon!

20130915_205831 (2)1. Heroes Volume 1 graphic novel

2. Misery by Stephen King

3. & 4. House of Odd and Odd Is On Our Side Dean
Koontz’s Odd Thomas graphic novels

5. Maybe a Miracle by Brian Strause



And here are the rest of the 5 books I hope to finish this fall…



6. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I’ve already started this one so hopefully I’ll finish it soon.

7. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. This book is comm20130915_205952 (2)only a banned book so I hope to read it next week during Banned Book Week.

8. Shoeless Joe by W.P. Kinsella with the World Series just around the corner I’m feeling very basebally so I’m hoping to make time for this one in October.

9. & 10. Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers and Startled By His Furry Shorts by Louise Rennison, seriously will I ever finish this series???

So those are the books that I am hoping to finish this fall. I have high hopes for the October read-a-thon so I’m feeling very confident about this list.

1 comments:

fakesteph said...

I fully approve of Georgia Nicholson being on your reading pile.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs