Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sundays in bed with…9.22.2013


SundaysInBedWithSmall

Sundays In Bed With…is hosted by Kate over at Midnightbookgirl.com. It gives us a chance to share what books we are reading on Sundays, or which books we wish we were reading!

I woke up this Sunday with a slight crick in my neck which has lead to me getting a later start then I had planned. Which sucks because I have a lot of stuff to get done today!

First of all…the books!
download



This past week I started reading The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. Just last night I got to my abduction point so now I can’t wait to get back to it. I’m hoping to get in another three chapters today but I have so much other stuff to do that I will have to be careful.

download (1)The other book I will be starting today is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.

I am reading this one as part of Banned Book Week so my hope is to start it today and be able to finish it on Thursday so I can write my review and post it that day. It is only 230 pages so this is very possible…if it wasn’t for the other books I want to read and that pesky thing called school.


In my search for a Banned Book Week graphic to add to this part of my blog I came across this…


bookphotoaday2013

This sounds awesome so I am totally going to try to participate!
out of the easy



Anyway, another book I have to start today is Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys.

This is the book chosen by my book club for this month and we are meeting this coming Saturday so I must finish this one by then!

And on top of all of that I have a Spanish test on Tuesday so I must estudiar mucho!

So, I guess with all of that stuff to do I better go get started!

Tener un buen Domingo!

2 comments:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

Loved TSPOLAFS! It's super cute! I've heard amazing things about Out of the Easy and it's on my TBR list.

I have some vague memories of A Wrinkle in Time from Elementary School, I don't believe I liked it, but it was a long time ago so I really couldn't say.

fakesteph said...

I LOVED The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I can't wait for your review. A Wrinkle In Time is probably one of my all-time favorite books! I loved it so much as a kid. There is a whole series!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs