Sunday, September 29, 2013

Banned Book Week: #bookphotoaday 9.27&28.2013


#bookphotoaday is hosted by Megan at megancstroup.blogspot.com
Thanks Megan!!!

I'm really disappointed in myself because I was doing so well on posting every day for this activity and then I totally botched it the last two!

Tonight I had book club and we were reading Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. I was listening to the audio version but I hadn't listened to more then just the first few hours by last night so I had a lot of last minute listening to do. So last night I set to trying to get farther into it 
....and ended up falling asleep.

I meant to post yesterday and even had my photo ready to go! Since the theme was "currently reading" I had taken a screen shot of my phone showing me listening to Out of the Easy.


Even though the time only says 9:24 PM I fell asleep not too long after taking this image and was unable to upload it. 

Then today I needed to take a picture of the library but it was pouring rain this morning so I couldn't go by and then after book club I had to race home and complete my assignments for my online class before midnight. 

But anyway, here is a photo I found online of my local library. 


I have many fond memories of this place! 


4 comments:

fakesteph said...

Your local library is very pretty.

Megan said...

No worries - I was a day late on my currently reading photo and it was MY challenge haha. But I LOVE Out of the Easy! I bet it's very good as an audiobook.

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

I've heard Out of the Easy is really good. You'll have to tell me what you think of it! And I miss that library already. None of the libraries here have a cool area for kids like that one does!

toddler costume said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs