Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Banned Book Week: #bookphotoaday 9.24.2013


#bookphotoaday is hosted by Megan at megancstroup.blogspot.com! Thanks Megan!

Today's photo is of a bookmark. My favorite bookmark is the one featured bellow that my dear friend Andrea picked up for me in Italy! It is beautiful and red (my favorite color) and it has my initials on it, and it is currently holding my place in The Two Towers!

I had wanted to complete a readalong of the Lord of The Rings prior to the Hobbit coming out, however I never made it past the Two Towers and in fact my last post about it went up on September 18th 2012!

According to my trusty bookmark I only had 117 pages left to go!!! I should really finish that one of these days!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is a beautiful bookmark, and the fact that it was a gift makes it even better! :) Thanks for participating again!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Yay! I love my bookmark like that, too. Although I have used it a lot and it's pretty worn now. :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs