Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sundays in Bed With...9.8.2013

Sundays In Bed With is a meme hosted by Kate over at Midnightbookgirl!

I hope everyone else is enjoying a happy lazy Sunday!

While I did spend all of my Sunday morning in bed watching season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I will now be spending the rest of my Sunday in my living room watching the Red Sox kick some yankee booty!

The awesome thing about Baseball though, is that you can always multitask while watching a game! It isn't like any other sport where there is constantly a ball in motion that you have to keep your eye on. I mean there is a ball in motion, but there is a lot of down time in between.

That means that while watching the game I will also be writing this blog post, writing two other blog posts that will be reviews posted in the weeks to come, give myself a pedicure, give my dog a bath, study for my Spanish test, and I will also spend some more time with Eleanor and Park.

I can't wait to hear how everyone else is spending their Sundays!

2 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I watched a horror movie and a few episodes of Twin Peaks. And I had to tall cans of Guinness. And I napped when I got off work. I read a little bit, but mostly just vegged.

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I do not enjoy baseball, but I fully support anyone who dislikes the Yankees, because everyone should dislike the Yankees.

Good luck on your spanish test!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs